Jul 9, 2008

Information Technology as a Link to Peace

Yesterday I was very lucky to attend a meeting of IT professionals from Israel (Jews and Arabs) and our neighbor Palestine. Unbelievable that we live only minutes away and we (Israeli-Jews) ignore both Arab Israeli and Palestinian IT professionals. As an analyst I see efforts to find cheaper programmers in Eastern Europe and Asia while having several thousand extremely well prepared (see presentation )professionals. We should start some mutually profitable projects and I am willing to help (as well as my analysts). The names of their companies and studies can be found in the by clicking the LINK.
This first contact should be continued and I hope to be involved in the future.
This is the only way that we will have peace one day.

No comments: